We had such a great time sponsoring the Short Pump Fun Run. More than 1,000 kids got out and ran the one-mile race or the 400m fun run. A beautiful day to be outside exercising! Congrats to Rivers Edge Elementary for having the most runners and winning $600 for their school.
- Dr. Holbert has donated one comprehensive orthodontic treatment to help raise money for this wonderful organization.
- CharacterWorks is dedicated to developing character in children and adults through training in the arts and producing wholesome family entertainment.
CARITAS – Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Donated toothbrushes and toothpaste and provided oral hygiene instruction for families in transition between homes.
- RLL’s vision is “to implant firmly in the youth of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority, so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier youth and will grow to be good, healthy men and women and trustworthy citizens.”
- Dr. Holbert loves to coach Richmond Little League teams and sponsors teams each year!
- The Sophie House is a nonprofit organization that provides supportive services to single women and women with children.
- Dr. Holbert is always excited to help sponsor the 5K and Kids Fun Run they host each year!
- TLL’s Mission is “To provide a family-friendly, safe and affordable environment where all girls and boys within our boundaries are given the opportunity to build their self-esteem and character while learning the fundamentals and enjoying the games of softball and baseball at a well-maintained and first class facility.”
- Every year, Dr. Holbert proudly sponsors a team from this great family-oriented league!