We are happy to announce that Holbert Family Orthodontics will be re-opening our doors on May 11th.
Though we will be opening again to seeing patients in the office, there will be many new policies, scheduling considerations and changes in our daily schedule. We realize that many of you have been inconvenienced by the ordered office closure and subsequent cancellation and rescheduling of appointments, but we ask that you remain patient as we begin to reschedule appointments and adjust our schedule to meet the new social distancing restrictions that will be in place. * We will be contacting all patients regarding canceled or rescheduled appointments and will provide priority to those based on the date of their canceled appointment and the type of procedure. New Social Distancing and Scheduling Protocols:
- Our waiting room will be closed. Prior to your appointment you will be instructed to text message the office at 804-709-3599 when you have arrived for your appointment. We ask that you wait in your car prior to your appointment and while you are waiting for your child. If your child is young and acquires the accompaniment of an adult, we ask that you wear a protective face mask while you are in the office and clinic area.
- There will be no tooth brushing station available for our patients, so we ask that everyone thoroughly brush and clean their orthodontic appliances prior to arriving for their appointment. Our brushing station is now our handwash station. Please do not brush and then proceed to eat prior to your appointment.
- 3. To maintain social distancing and provide time for thorough sterilization and disinfection, we will be separating patients in the clinic, limiting the number of patients in the office and providing extra time between appointments for cleaning and disinfection. This requires that we make adjustments to our scheduling template. As we reach out to you to adjust your appointment time, we ask that you be as understanding and flexible as possible.
- We ask that only the patient and 1 parent or guardian enter the building. Please wear a mask in the building, check your temperature at home before you arrive and sanitize your hands at the door.
- All patients will be required to complete the COVID consent form and the COVID health questionnaire prior to being seen. These forms are digital and found on this page. If you are not feeling well then please reschedule your appointment.
- Most forms can be completed at home before arriving to our office.
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!
LOOKING FOR A FUN ACTIVITY FOR THE KIDS? This activity gives your child an opportunity to document what we’re going through. They can write about how they are feeling, what’s happening at home and in their communities. It’s something to save and look back on at the role they played in this historic moment.